Get Ready for Hurricane Irma in South Tampa
Hillsborough Sand Bag Locations
9805 Sheldon Rd, Tampa, FL 33635
1801 N Lincoln Ave, Tampa, FL 33606
8718 Old Big Bend Rd, Gibsonton, FL 33534
South Tampa Publix Contact Info
1. 243 Bayshore Blvd, Tampa, FL 33606
P: (813) 251-1173
2. 2401 W Azeele St, Tampa, FL 33609
P: (813) 250-0129
3. 1313 S Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33629
P: (813) 258-9801
4. 3838 Britton Plaza, Tampa, FL 33611
P: (813) 835-1280
5. 3615 W Gandy Blvd, Tampa, FL 33611
P: (813) 831-2691
South Tampa Sam’s Club
5135 S Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33611
P: (813) 805-6602
Make sure your hurricane kit includes:
FOOD AND WATER
Pack non-perishable food for each person for 3-7 days.
PREPARE YOUR PET
Your pet will need more than a bag of food in a storm.
- National Hurricane Center - Maintains a continuous watch on tropical systems over the Atlantic, Caribbean, Gulf of Mexico and eastern Pacific.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) - Coordinates response to disasters occuring within the United States.
- Florida Emergency Management - Prepares for disasters within Florida, and helps in the recovery process.
- National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) - Federal agency focused on the conditions of the oceans and atmosphere. Provides information and resouces for dealing with hurricanes.
- U.S. Postal Service: Mail Service Updates - In the event of severe weather, the USPS will list post office closings and mail entry limits on its website.