7 Things To Do This Weekend, October 15-16!
Quick List for Last Minute Fun Things To Do this weekend:
1. Corn Maze! Here are a couple of choices:
Sweet Fields Farm: 10:00 to 5:00 $9.50+tax (kids 3-11 are $5.00+tax)
Harvest Moon: 10:00 to 5:00 $11.95+tax
2. USF Bulls Game vs UConn: 7:00 p.m. Tickets
3. Downtown St Pete Market:
Downtown St. Petersburg : 230 First St. SE, St. Petersburg, 33701
More than 170 local vendors including farmers, growers with fresh produce and gourmet and specialty foods, fresh-baked breads and treats. Also, hand-crafted items, live entertainment, flowers and plants.
4. Jurassic Quest: Walk among more than 50 life-sized animatronic dinosaurs. Kids can also ride dinosaurs, dig for bones, run in inflatable mazes and jump in a "dino bounce." 9 a.m., Florida State Fairgrounds, 4802 U.S. 301 N, Tampa. $20, $18 seniors/military, $15 ages 2-12. (936) 588-3332.
5. Haunted Houses!!! Full list: https://www.tampahauntedhouses.com
6. Tampa Museum of Art FREE Day!
In celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month, the Tampa Museum of Art will have a free family...
7. Want to Get Away? Here are some outside of Tampa:
Epcot Food and Wine Festival : 1515 N Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, 32830
It's the 21st year for the annual culinary festival running through Nov. 14 that features multiple outdoor marketplaces, tasting events, celebrity chefs and the Eat to the Beat Concert series.
Price: $97-$114 ,$91-$108 ages 3-9 (price based by season)
Cedar Key 47th Seafood Festival Back strong from the Sept 1 hurricane Hermine, Cedar Key's community spirit shines with the 47th annual Seafood Festival, organized by the Lions Club and the Lioness, presenting over 200 arts and crafts booths, the popular Seafood Festival Parade, music and fresh seafood by local community groups as well as continuing music and dining throughout the restaurants in town. Oct. 15 & 16, 2016
Hope you all enjoy!
Bell Henderson Real Estate: Travis Bell, Robbie Henderson, Karla Dorsey, Diane Raeckers, and Jason Norton